- 2016 New South Wales Farmer of the year
- Supplier of Fresh fish (Barramundi) to the 2000 Olympic Games – Athletes & Officials Diner
- Sold equipment to Cell aquaculture in Western Australia
- Showcased our fresh Barramundi at the 2002 Good Food Show
- Supplied product to the 2002 World’s Largest Buffet at Darling Harbour for the VIPs.
- Supplied 3,000 Barramundi fillets for the 2003 Australia Day Luncheon at Sydney Convention Centre at Darling Harbour
- Supplied equipment to NSW Fisheries
- First System Sale: 2003 Sold 50 tonne TMFF production system to a Melbourne based company
- Second System Sale: 2004 Designed, supplied and installed a recirculating Seawater System at Macquarie University
- Supplied equipment to James Cook University.
- Sold various aquaculture components to a Western Australian company that is also trying to develop a fish production system.
- Employed by the Minister for Marine resources Bahrain to consult on their Seawater facilities in Bahrain.
- Signed contract with American based company to introduce our technology to Las Vegas.
- 2008 Won emerging export of the year award for the Hunter region
- 2008 Appoint to an advisory board to the New South Wales Minister for Fisheries.
- 2008 Presented a resource paper at the Asian Pacific Organisation for sustainable food production conference held in Taiwan.
- 2008-2009 fulfilled contract with European based company for the supply of equipment and training for a 100 tonne facility in an area that experiences -20 degree temperature.
- Sold Technology into New Zealand
- Working with Costa Rica & Panama at present
- Planning stages for bali
- Guest Speaker at the 5-8 July 2015 AIS Greenworks PCA Conference Future Farming
TMFF have had articles published in Industry Publications such as:
- Aquaponics Journal (Mariposa California)
- AustAsia Aquaculture
- Fish Farming International
- The Bulletin
- The Australian
- The Land Newspaper.
- NSW & Hunter Coast Sustainable Aquaculture Strategy - June 2005 A NSW Government initiative (excerpt featuring TMFF)
- Integrated Agri-Aquaculture Systems – RIRDC Resource (TMFF case study)
- Made In Australia Feature article “Aquaculture Net Spreads” (example of success of TMFF Technology purchased by Mainstream Aquaculture (VIC)
- American Australian Business 2006 – (TMFF Feature P.145)
The company has also been featured on TV shows such as Cross Country and Today Extra and Landline as well as ABC Radio.
TMFF has also been featured on the New South Wales Fisheries website and featured on TV series Sydney Weekender.